Samara Paull, PT
Samara Paull is a Physical Therapist with over 5 years of experience working with children. She has worked in numerous pediatric sites including the Stollery Children’s Hospital, Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital and Preschool Rehabilitation Services. She has also worked in schools, homes, and virtually, teaming up with children and their families to help accomplish their goals in a fun and play based way! Samara’s approach is family and community centered, focusing on treatment that is meaningful and helps get children doing what they love.
Samara has experience working with children with a variety of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Infant head shape and torticollis
- Delayed gross and fine motor development in infants, toddlers and children
- Developmental Coordination Disorder, along with other balance and coordination needs
- Pediatric Chronic Pain, including energy conservation, physical literacy and pain management
- Cerebral Palsy and other neurological conditions
- Down Syndrome
Samara also has worked with teachers, principals and Inclusive Education Coordinators to help build movement breaks and calming breaks into a classroom routine, provided educational sessions for infant and toddler development with Maternal Child Health teams, and helped connect nurses, physicians, Stollery’s Awasisak Indigenous Child Health and other medical team members with families throughout Alberta.
In her free time, Samara loves to go hiking, swim in lakes, travel around the world with her husband and go for dog walks with friends.